Nulaxy Ergonomic Laptop Stand – Improve Your Workspace
Have you ever been haunted by your laptop, work for a long time, feel neck pain? Want to get rid of the wrong posture when using your laptop? This is probably a perfect item to meet your needs. You will never know how you need it until you own it.
- Adjustable height from 5.4-35 cm
- Supports up to 10 kg
- Compatible with MacBook, all laptops, and tablets from 11 to 17 inches
- Saves space while providing the laptop or writing setup you need
- Safety stops to prevent the laptop from slipping
- Wide compatibility with various laptop brands
- Sit to Stand Converter for comfortable sitting or standing positions
- Ergonomic design for maximum visual comfort
- Durable and reliable construction
- Heat dissipation with aluminum panel and ventilation hole
We create an affordable laptop stand designed with creativity and quality to help transform your unique workspace. It fits almost all laptop sizes from 10 to 17 inches, such as MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Microsoft Surface, Google Pixelbook, Dell XPS, HP, ASUS, Lenovo, Acer, Chromebook, and more.
Sit to Stand Converter
This laptop stand can raise your laptop screen height from 2.1 inch to 14 inch, which ensures you a comfortable position, whether you are sitting or standing, putting the laptop screen at eye level, improve your body posture and help relieve neck pain, back pain, and eye fatigue.
Adjustable height and tilt so you can tilt the laptop for maximum visual comfort, great for desktop setup. (Note: the height and angle are not stable enough when typing on a laptop keyboard, you can feel that the stand is oscillating while you type a laptop keyboard at certain height levels. We strongly recommend using this stand with an external Bluetooth keyboard and mouse)
Durable & Reliable
The extremely strong construction provides quality assurance, it weighs 1.25kg and supports up to 10kg of weight on top. Rubber pads and two front tabs promote stability.
The aluminum panel with ventilation hole further improves the heat dissipation, keeping your laptop cool even during long hours of use.