Otamatone [Original Series] Aggretsuko Happy Sweet
An adorable, quirky instrument whose sound has been described as similar to that of a synthesizer or theremin with a playing style resembling that of a string instrument, the Otamatone creates electronic tones that you can control based on the position of your finger on the touch-sensitive fretboard. Use a switch on the back to choose an octave and slide your fingers up and down to play different notes. Open the Otamatone’s mouth with a squeeze to change the sound from a hum to an “ahh” and create a “Wah Wah” effect. A perfect toy for lovers of all things cute, silly, and weird, the Otamatone also makes a great gag gift, and a unique and amusing gift for violinists and other musicians.
- Sanrio’s Aggretsuko (Aggressive Retsuko) is a red panda who works as an accountant by day and lets out her work frustrations singing death metal at a karaoke bar by night.
- BEST SELLER – One of Japan’s Best-Selling Musical Instruments / Portable Synthesizer Toys!
- FUN & EASY TO PLAY – Slide your fingers along the stem to vary the pitch and squeeze the cheeks for vibrato.
- CREATE YOUR OWN SOUND – Play in a low, medium, or high pitch – get together with friends and create a harmony!
- The “Sweet” version of the Aggretsuko Otamatone is modeled after her deceptively sweet, more subdued work persona. (Battery NOT Included)